Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Delish Dish - MISSING IN ACTION!

Well, hello there, my dear readers.

So much is going on in my life that I have neglected my lovely BLOG for too long. I feel horribly about it, but I wanted you all to know that I'm going to start carrying my laptop around with me so that I'm more motivated to chronicle my food adventures more diligently.

This is no way to build a following...shame on me.

But I ASSURE YOU, I've been eating up a storm and have even tried to be healthier with my choices when it comes to my water consumption and food intake. Why, you ask? Because my mother and I went and took the big leap. We got HYPNOTIZED! That's right! Although I feel that my cravings for CRAP have returned, my water consumption has dramatically increased.

We learned a lot during the hypnosis event. Your muscles burn the fat...you must be HYDRATED in order for your muscles to do their job...80 oz of water EVERY DAY - and I can't stress this enough...

YOU MUST BE PERFECT WITH YOUR WATER CONSUMPTION! Close doesn't cut it - you have to be PERFECT!

Also - eating breakfast EVERYDAY, which is a struggle, because MAMA LIKES HER SLEEP! And I normally wait until the very last minute to wake up - this leaves me barely enough time to get ready and kiss my family and race to the car for my commute to work. For the first 2 weeks I was flawless...then my Dad started getting sick and as good as my intentions were, I slowly but surely worked crap back into my diet.

The cool part??? My mother and I bought the hypnosis cd's so I can put myself back under whenever I want to. I just need to find some time that my mind isn't REELING with worry so that it sinks in.

Anyway, I really want to start blogging more and while this is a little glimpse of my personal life, I thought I owed it to the interwebs to explain a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment